Sunday 19 December 2010

McCartney Hammersmith Apollo Set list

Main set

  • Magical Mystery Tour
  • Jet
  • Got to get you into my life
  • All My Loving
  • One After 909
  • Drive My Car
  • Let Me Roll It / Foxy Lady
  • The Long and Winding Road
  • Nineteen Hundred and Eight Five
  • Maybe I'm Amazed
  • Blackbird
  • Here Today
  • I'm Looking Through You
  • And I Love Her
  • Petrushka
  • Dance Tonight
  • Eleanor Rigby
  • Hitch Hike
  • Sing The Changes
  • Something
  • Band on the Run
  • Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
  • Back In The USSR
  • A Day In The Life/Give Peace A Chance
  • Let It Be
  • Live And Let Die
  • Hey Jude

Encore 1

  • Wonderful Christmas Time
  • I Saw Her Standing There
  • Get Back

Encore 2

  • Yesterday
  • Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
  • The End


No comments:

Post a Comment